How to Make an Idle/Clicker Game Using Unity Bolt! (Part 1) – BASICS
Hello! In this video, I am going to be starting a miniature series with Unity Bolt! We will be making a basic idle/clicker game just for fun. Please know that this is for educational purposes only and I highly suggest not to try to make a full game with Unity Bolt. I explain in the video. Anyways enjoy!
What is Unity Bolt?
– Unity Bolt is a visual scripting plug in that works similarly to C# but in a more visual friendly way!
– Unity Bolt is a great way for beginners to learn how code structure works!
– Unity Bolt is an external package that Unity provided us in the Asset Store for free! Anyone can use it =) Download below!
– Unity Bolt can be easy for some people to learn, however it does have a learning curve just like programming in general!
– Requires some problem solving! Get your problem solving brains out 😀
After this video you will have a good understanding on code structure will work, since that’s how visual scripting works! You will also learn how to make a button click to add coins, and properly display your currencies using Unity Bolt!
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to leave a like and drop a comment below! If you are new and you are interested in many game development tutorials and gaming videos, subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications! I do my best to post daily tutorial videos explaining the best I can! Thank you 😀
~~ SUPPORT ME~~
FREE: Like, Comment, Subscribe, Turn on notifications, and watch the entire video!
💲TRX Donations Accepted!
🔊 Stay Connected!
Turning on notifications for when I upload videos and streams would help to notify everyone on market changes!
#unity #idlegame #unityidlegame GET SOME MERCH: